Computer Science Engineering Notes PDF
Computer Engineering Books for 1st year PDF : Students studying JNTUK R20 CSE Branch, Can Download Unit wise R20 1-1 Computer Engineering Workshop (CEW) Material/Notes PDFs below.
The objectives of a computer engineering workshop may vary depending on the specific focus of the workshop and the level of the students who are participating. However, some common objectives of computer engineering workshops may include:
- To provide students with hands-on experience working with computer hardware and software systems.
- To help students develop practical skills related to computer programming, networking, and other areas of computer engineering.
- To give students the opportunity to apply their knowledge and skills to real-world projects or problems.
- To encourage students to think critically and creatively about solving technical problems.
- To help students develop problem-solving and teamwork skills.
- JNTUK R20 2-1 MFCS Study Material/Notes PDF Download
- Khufiya Movie Download
- Tamil jailer movie download
Computer Science Engineering Books PDF :
Experiment 1: Identifying peripherals on a PC, Laptop, and Server: Create a report that includes each component’s block diagram, configuration, functionality, I/O ports, and interfaces.
Experiment 2 – Virtual Machine setup
- Configuring and setting up a virtual machine
- Configuring and setting up a virtual machine already in use
- How to export and package a virtual machine into a portable format
Experiment 2: Operating System installation:
Installation of an Operating System, such as Linux, on Computer Hardware
Experiment 3: Linux Operating System commands:
- Command syntax for general use – Basic help commands
- Basic File system commands: Date and Time
- Basic filters and text processing
- Basic commands for file compression
- Miscellaneous: apt-get, vi editor
Internet and Networking:
Experiment 4: Networking Commands:
ping, ssh, ifconfig, scp, netstat, ipstat, nslookup, traceroute, telnet, host, ftp, arp, wget,route
Experiment 5: Internet Services:
- Advanced settings for Web Browsers, such as LAN, proxy and content, privacy, security cookies, extensions/ plug-ins, and content
- Installation of antivirus, setting up a firewall and blocking pop-ups.
- Email creation and use, Creating a LinkedIn Digital Profile.
- Gyan Sahayak Merit List 2023 PDF Download @Gyansahayak.ssgujarat.org
- KCET Second Extended Round Seat Allotment 2023: Direct Link to Check
Experiment 6 – Basic HTML tags, Introduction HTML5 and its tags, and Introduction CSS3 and its properties. Prepare a website/ homepage using HTML. Assignment: Create your home page using HTML. Include your photo, address, and education details in a table as your skill set.
The following features will be covered: Layouts. Inserting text objects. Editing text objects. Inserting tables. Working with menu objects. Inserting pages. Hyperlinking. Renaming, deleting, and modifying pages.
Internet of Things (IoT), applications, protocols, and communication models. Architecture, IoT devices. Office Tools
7th Experiment: Demonstration with and Practice With Text Editors Like Sublime Text, Atom, or Brackets
Experiment8: Demonstration of and practice with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel
9: Demonstration, practice with LaTeX, and create professional pdf documents
- Computer Fundamentals, Anita Goel, Pearson Education, 2017
- TMH makes it easy to troubleshoot problems with your PC hardware
REFERENCE BUILDING BOOKS:
- Dr.N.B.Vekateswarlu and S.Chand, Essential Computer and IT Fundamentals For Engineering and Science Students
- Assemble and disassemble parts of a computer
- Create a fully functioning virtual machine. Summarize the various Linux operating system commands.
- Recognize characters and extract text from scans, create audio files and podcasts
|Join Whatsapp Groups|
|Subscribe To YouTube|
|Follow Us on Instagram|