Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGI) is all set to release the SGPGI Admit Card 2023 for the post of Staff Nurse today, i.e. on 11 March 2023, on its official website – https://sgpgims.org.in/. If you’re one of the candidates who will be appearing for the Common Recruitment Test on 22 March 2023, then this news is crucial for you.
As soon as the SGPGI Staff Nurse Admit Card 2023 is released, a direct link to download it will be made available below. Therefore, candidates are advised to keep an eye on the official website to stay updated with the latest information.
SGPGI Admit Card 2023
If you are among the many candidates who have applied online to become a Staff Nurse in various medical colleges, you must be eagerly waiting for the SGPGI Admit Card 2023. The application process for this post was conducted from 10th February to 1st March 2023.
If you are scheduled to appear for the Common Recruitment Test (CRT), it is important to note that the SGPGI Hall Ticket 2023 will only be available online on the official website at https://sgpgims.org.in/. Once it is released, a direct link to download the PDF file of this document will be activated below.
|Admit Card||11th March 2023|
|Examination||22nd March 2023|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse|
|Selection Process||Common Recruitment Test|
|SGPGI Admit Card 2023||Available Soon|
The Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences has not yet announced the exact time for the release of the SGPGI Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2023. However, it is anticipated that the hall ticket may be made available by evening today.
Candidates must keep their valid login credentials ready to download the SGPGI Admit Card 2023 as soon as it is released. It is mandatory to carry a printed copy of the admit card to the examination centre. Candidates who have subscribed to push notifications will receive updates on the release of the hall ticket shortly.
sgpgims.org.in 2023 Admit Card
In the first week of March 2023, an advertisement was released by SGPGIMS Lucknow for the recruitment of Staff Nurse in various medical colleges. Candidates were notified that the online application form filling process started on 10th February 2023 and concluded on 1st March 2023.
SGPGI Exam Date 2023
The Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences has officially announced the examination date for the 1974 posts of Staff Nurse. The exam is scheduled to be held offline on 22nd March 2023 at various exam centres across the State.
Candidates who are appearing for the Common Recruitment Test must report to their respective exam centres one hour before the start of the exam to gain entry into the exam hall. It is important to note that the exam will be conducted in offline mode.
SGPGI Exam Pattern 2023
The Common Recruitment Test for the post of Staff Nurse, conducted by the Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, will be an offline exam. The question paper will consist of 100 objective-type questions, based on the theory and practical application of nursing knowledge. Each question will carry one mark, and there will be no negative marking.
The question paper will be available in both Hindi and English languages. Aspirants will have a time duration of 2 hours to attempt as many questions as possible.
Guide to Download SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Admit Card 2023
- Visit the official website of Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences at www.sgpgims.org.in/.
- Look for the “Download Admit Card (Activated on 11/03/2023)” option under the “Recruitment Notice for Staff Nurse of U.P. Govt. vide Advert no. I/75/Rectt/Autonomous SMC/2022-23” section and click on it.
- You will be redirected to a login page. Click on the “Click Here for Login” option.
- Enter your User ID and Password correctly and click on the “Submit” button.
- Your SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Admit Card 2023 will be displayed on the screen. Download and take a printout of the same.
Remember to subscribe to push notifications to receive updates about the release of the Staff Nurse Admit Card.
1 .What is Sgpgi exam?
A. SGPGI exam refers to the Common Recruitment Test conducted by the Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS) for the recruitment of Staff Nurse in various medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh, India. It is an offline exam where candidates have to answer 100 objective questions related to nursing knowledge and practical applications in a time duration of 2 hours. The SGPGI exam is an important step in the selection process for the Staff Nurse post and candidates must clear it to be eligible for further stages of the recruitment process.
- Go to the SGPGI Lucknow website at https://www.sgpgi.ac.in/
- Click on the “Patients Services” tab in the main menu.
- Select the “Online Appointment” option from the drop-down menu.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you need to choose the department for which you want to book an appointment.
- After selecting the department, fill in the required details like patient name, age, gender, contact number, etc.
- Choose the date and time for the appointment according to the available slots.
- Confirm the appointment details and submit the form.
- You will receive an appointment confirmation message on your registered mobile number and email.
Alternatively, you can also book an appointment through the SGPGI Lucknow mobile app, which is available for download on both Android and iOS devices.