Engineering Drawing 1st Year Pdf
Engineering Drawing Pdf 1st Year : Students studying JNTUK MECH Branch can download Unit wise R20 1-2 Engineering Drawing 1st Year Pdf.
The objectives of engineering drawing are to:
- Communicate design intent: Engineering drawings are a way for engineers to communicate their ideas and designs to other team members, manufacturers, and customers.
- Define the size and shape of components: Engineering drawings must specify the size and shape of the components being designed, using accurate dimensions and tolerances.
- Show how the components fit together: Engineering drawings must show how the various components of a product fit together and interact.
- Provide instructions for manufacturing: Engineering drawings are used as a guide for manufacturing the designed product, so they must be clear and detailed enough to be followed by the manufacturing team.
- Serve as a legal document: In some cases, engineering drawings may be used as a legal document, defining the rights and responsibilities of the parties involved in the design and production of a product.
Objective: The objective is to introduce the use and application of drawing instruments and make the students construct polygons, curves, and various scales. The student will be able to understand the need to enlarge or reduce the size of objects in representing them.Polygons, Construction of regular polygons using the given length of a Side; Ellipse, arcs of circles and Oblong methods; Scales – Vernier and Diagonal scales.
Engineering Drawing Pdf 1st Year – UNIT-1
Objective: The objective is to introduce orthographic projections and to project the points and lines parallel to one plane and inclined to another. Introduction to orthographic projections; projections of points; projections of straight lines parallel to both planes; projections of straight lines parallel to one plane and inclined to the other.
UNIT – III
Objective: The objective is to make the students draw the projections. Of the lines inclined to both the planes. Projections of straight lines inclined to both the planes, determination of exact lengths, angle of inclinations, and traces.
UNIT – IV
Objective: The objective is to make the students draw the projections
Of the plane inclined to both planes. Projections of planes: regular planes perpendicular/parallel to one plane and inclined to the other reference plane; inclined to both the reference planes.
UNIT – V
Objective: The objective is to make the students draw the projections of the various types of solids in different positions inclined to one of the planes. Projections of Solids – Prisms, Pyramids, Cones, and Cylinders with the axis inclined to one of the planes.
UNIT – VI
Objective: The objective is to represent the object in 3D view through isometric views. The student can represent and convert the isometric view to an orthographic view and vice versa. Conversion of isometric views to orthographic views; Convert orthographic views to isometric views.
Drawing 1st Year Question Papers Pdf
Engineering Drawing 1st Year Textbook Pdf
- Engineering Drawing by N.D. Butt, Chariot Publications
- Engineering Drawing by K.L.Narayana & P. Kannaiah, Scitech Publishers.
- Engineering Graphics by PI Varghese, McGraw-Hill Publishers
- Engineering Graphics for Degree by K.C. John, PHI Publishers.
- Engineering Drawing by Agarwal & Agarwal, Tata McGraw Hill Publishers
- Engineering Drawing+ AutoCad -K Venugopal, V. Prabhu Raja, New Age