JNTUK R20 1-2 Programming for Problem Solving using C Material PDF Download
Students studying JNTUK R20 Civil Branch, Can Download Unit wise R20 1-2 Programming for Problem Solving using C Material/Notes PDFs below.
- To learn about computer systems, computing environments, developing a computer program, and the Structure of a C Program.
- To gain knowledge of the operators, selection, control statements, and repetition in C
- To learn about the design concepts of arrays, strings, enumerated structure, and union types and their usage.
- To assimilate pointers, dynamic memory allocation, and know the significance of Preprocessor.
- To assimilate File I/O and the significance of functions.
Introduction to Computers: Creating and running Programs, Computer Numbering Systems, Storing Integers, Storing Real Numbers
Introduction to the C Language: Background, C Programs, Identifiers, Types, Variables, Constants, Input/output, Programming Examples, Scope, Storage Classes, and Type Qualifiers.
Structure of a C Program: Expressions Precedence and Associativity, Side Effects, Evaluating Expressions, Type Conversion Statements, Simple Programs, Command Line Arguments.
Bitwise Operators: Exact Size Integer Types, Logical Bitwise Operators, Shift Operators. Selection & Making Decisions: Logical Data and Operators, Two Way Selection, Multiway Selection, More Standard Functions.
Repetition: Concept of Loop, Pretest and Post-test Loops, Initialization and Updating, Event and Counter Controlled Loops, Loops in C, Other Statements Related to Looping, Looping Applications, and Programming Examples.
Arrays: Concepts, Using Array in C, Array Application, Two Dimensional Arrays, Multidimensional Arrays, Programming Example – Calculate Averages
Strings: String Concepts, C String, String Input / Output Functions, Arrays of Strings, String Manipulation Functions String/ Data Conversion, A Programming Example – Morse Code
Enumerated, Structure, and Union: The Type Definition (Type def), Enumerated Types, Structure, Unions, and Programming Application.
Pointers: Introduction, Pointers to pointers, Compatibility, L value, and R-value
Pointer Applications: Arrays, Pointers, Pointer Arithmetic and Arrays, Memory Allocation Function, Array of Pointers, Programming Application.
Processor Commands: Processor Commands.
Functions: Designing, Structured Programs, Functions in C, User Defined Functions, InterFunction Communication, Standard Functions, Passing Array to Functions, Passing Pointers to Functions, Recursion
Text Input / Output: Files, Streams, Standard Library Input / Output Functions, Formatting Input / Output Functions, Character Input / Output Functions
Binary Input / Output: Text versus Binary Streams, Standard Library, Functions for Files, Converting File Type.
- Programming for Problem Solving, Behrouz A. Forouzan, Richard F. Gilberg, CENGAGE.
- The C Programming Language, Brian W. Kernighan, Dennis M. Ritchie, 2e, Pearson.
- Computer Fundamentals and Programming, Sumithabha Das, McGraw Hill.
- Programming in C, Ashok N. Kamthane, Amit Kamthane, Pearson.
- Computer Fundamentals and Programming in C, Pradip Dey, Manas Ghosh, OXFORD.
- To write algorithms and to draw flowcharts for solving problems
- To convert flowcharts/algorithms to C Programs, compile and debug programs
- To use different operators and data types and write programs that use two-way/ multiway selection
- To select the best loop construct for a given problem
- To design and implement programs to analyze the different pointer applications
- To decompose a problem into functions and to develop modular, reusable code
- To apply File I/O operations