Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) has released the notification for the conduct of B.Tech/B.Pharmacy 2-1 and 2-2 semester regular/supply exams in April 2023. The university examination branch has notified the principals of affiliated and constituent engineering colleges.
Notification for JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharmacy 2-1, 2-2 Regular/Supply Exams in April 2023
The following examinations will be conducted as per the notification:
- II B.Tech. I Sem. (R18) – Regular/Supplementary Examinations
- II B.Tech. I Sem. (R16, R15, R13) – Supplementary Examinations
- II B.Tech. II Sem. (R18, R16, R15, R13) – Supplementary Examinations
- II B. Pharm. I Sem. (R17) – Regular/Supplementary Examinations
- II B. Pharm. I Sem. (R16, R15, R13) – Supplementary Examinations
- II B. Pharm. II Sem. (R17, R16, R15, R13) – Supplementary Examinations
Also Check: JNTU Hyderabad 1-2 Results | JNTU Hyderabad 2-1 Results | JNTU Hyderabad 2-2 Results | JNTU Hyderabad 3-1 Results | JNTU Hyderabad 3-2 Results | JNTU Hyderabad 4-1 Results | JNTUH 4-2 Results
Students appearing for the examinations mentioned above from April 17, 2023, are advised to complete their online registration for the university exams as per the schedule provided by the university. Principals of the colleges are requested to follow the instructions given in the notification.
|Instructions||Start Date||End Date|
|Without Late Fee||06-03-2023||16-03-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-||17-03-2023||24-03-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||25-03-2023||03-04-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 2000/-||04-04-2023||10-04-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||11-04-2023||15-04-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 10000/-* (this late fee application should be manually submitted along with demand draft)||16-04-2023||Till the end of the exam|
EXAMINATION FEE :
|No. of Subjects||Amount|
|Whole Examination (All subjects)||Rs. 760/-|
|One Subject (Theory/Practical)||Rs. 360/-|
|Two Subjects (Theory/Practical/Both)||Rs. 460/-|
|Three Subjects (Theory/Practical/Both)||Rs. 560/-|
|Four Subjects (Theory/Practical/Both)||Rs. 760/-|
JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharm II-I Regular/Supply and II-II Supply Exams Notification April-2023.
Important Notes for JNTUH Students Appearing in April-2023 Exams:
- JNTUH has extended certain benefits to physically disabled students, including exemption from examination fees and pass marks. Students with permanent disabilities (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped, and visually handicapped) must submit their certificate of disability to the college at the time of admission, which will hold good for the entire duration of the course. Proof of disability need not be submitted for every exam series except for temporary disability.
- Students must report any discrepancies in the question paper, such as incomplete or out-of-syllabus questions, to the Director of Evaluation within three days of the exam. Requests for correction or revaluation will not be entertained after this period.
- Challenge Valuation requests will only be considered for those who have applied for revaluation in the specific subject.
- Hall tickets can be downloaded from the official website starting from 12-04-2023.
- The end-semester exams will commence on 17-04-2023.
Q: Are there any benefits for physically disabled students in JNTUH exams?
A: JNTUH benefits physically disabled students, such as exemption from examination fees and pass marks. The certificate of permanent disability needs to be submitted only in the year of admission and is valid for the entire course duration.
Q: What should be done if there are discrepancies in the question paper?
A: Any discrepancies, such as preliminary questions or questions from the syllabus, should be submitted to the Director of Evaluation within three days of the examination. Requests submitted after this period will not be entertained.
Q: Who can apply for Challenge Valuation?
A: Challenge Valuation can only be applied by those who have already applied for re-valuation in the subject.
Q: When can I download my Hall Ticket?
A: The Hall Tickets can be downloaded from 12-04-2023.
Q: When do the End Sem. Examinations commence?
A: The End Sem. Examinations commence on 17-04-2023.