Indian farmers waiting for the 15th installment of the PM Kisan Scheme can expect it in October 2023. Visit https://pmkisan.gov.in/ to check PM Kisan Status 2023 and Beneficiary List online.
PM Kisan Status: 2023
The central government introduced the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to benefit Indian farmers with an annual amount of 6,000 INR. Farmers that have registered are currently anticipating their 15th payment in their account. Till now, 14 installments have been released, and the farmers await the 15th installment.
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Samman Nidhi Yojna|
|Launched By||Central Government|
|Mode of Payment||Direct Bank Transfer|
|15th Installment Date||October 2023|
It is expected that the 15th installment will be released somewhere before Diwali, either by September last week or in October 2023. It’s vital to remember that qualified Indian farmers get 6,000 rupees in direct financial assistance through the PM Kisan scheme every four months, with 2000 INR being transferred into their bank accounts.
pmkisan.gov.in Status 2023
The PM Kisan Yojana began operating on December 1, 2018, wholly financed by the federal government. Under the PM Kisan program, all eligible landowner farmers receive income support of Rs. 6,000 annually. Each household gets three equal payments of Rs 2,000 in April through July and August through November.
The PM Kisan program is allegedly administered by state and UT administrations. The husband, wife, and minor children make up a family. The bank account of the recipient is given direct credit.
PM Kisan, 15th Installment Date
Farmers would benefit from the second tranche, which is anticipated to be delivered before Diwali in October 2023. The government would deposit Rs. 2000 into the bank accounts of eligible farmers.
Farmers must ensure they have the most recent KYC update, land verification, and an Aadhaar card connected to their bank account to participate in this program. You should expeditiously complete your e-KYC if you still need to do so to ensure you obtain this service.
How do you check PM Kisan’s 15th installation status?
With the release of the 15th installment of PM KISAN (Prime Minister Samman Nidhi Yojana), farmers may now access all of their documents in one location. Follow the steps to view the list of farmers at http://pmkisan.gov.in.
- Visit the PM Kisan portal at pmkisan.gov.in/.
- Click ‘Beneficiary Status‘ under Farmers Corner after scrolling down there.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and hit the Get Data button.
- JEE Main 2024: Exam Date, Application Form, Eligibility, and Fees Guide
- NIACL AO Result 2023: Check Cut Off Marks and Merit List @newindia.co.in
- AP ICET 2023 Seat Allotment Results Released! Check Now @icet-sche.aptonline.in
How do you check your name on PM Kisan’s 15th Beneficiary List?
Farmers may check their PM Kisan status after they register on the platform. Farmers on the PM and Kisan beneficiary lists will profit from this program. Beneficiaries can also see their village’s PM-Kisan list. If you are on the beneficiary list for your town, follow the instructions below to verify your PM Kisan status.
- Visit the PM-Kisan portal at pmkisan.gov.in/.
- After that, choose the Beneficiary List by scrolling down to Farmers Corner.
- ‘Beneficiaries Under PM Kisan‘ will now appear on the website.
- Click the Get Report button to input the status, sub-district, and block data.
- The beneficiary list for PM Kisan will be visible on the screen.
Who is not eligible to get PM Kisan’s 15th installment?
The concept of a landholder farmer’s family in the scheme’s rules includes a husband and wife and younger children, and the current land and ownership will be considered in deciding the beneficiaries.
- Farmers who own cultivable land in their names are eligible to apply for this program.
- The idea is likely to assist small and marginal farmers.
- Both urban and rural farmers who live in agriculture can use it.
- The program’s beneficiaries must fall under the BPL (below the poverty line).
PM Kisan Yojana Helpline Number
This beneficiary program offers facilities to almost 10 million farmers. If you’ve also signed up for the PM Kisan Yojana Initiative, your money has yet to come. Therefore, you are always welcome to call their hotline at 155261. PM Kisan also has toll-free numbers at 011-23381092 and 18001155266. Additionally, if you still need to, register for your e-KYCs so that you may take advantage of PM Kisan Yojana’s 11th payment. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go to the Jntuk Materials Homepage to get relevant updates.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About PM Kisan Status
1. What is the PM Kisan 14th installment in 2023?
- 14th instalment of the PM KISAN scheme on 27th July. 2023.
2. How can I check my PM Kisan beneficiary status list for 2023?
- Visit the pmkisan.gov.in website from the Device. Select the Beneficiary list button on the Menu of the Homepage. Select State, District, Sub District, Block, and Village Name. Check the PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023 on this page and check your name in it.
3. What is the final date of PM Kisan?
- November 2023.