The Indian Air Force will release the notification for the various openings for qualified candidates. Eligible candidates can check the exam-related information and the eligibility criteria on the AFCAT 1 2024 Notification, which is expected to be released by the last week of November 2023 at afcat.cdac.in/.
AFCAT 1 2024 Notification
The Indian Air Force administers the AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) twice a year to select applicants for the Flying Branch Short Service Commission (SSC), Permanent Commission (PC), and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) SSC programs. The IAF also seeks applicants for meteorological entry and PC/SSC grants under the NCC Special Entry Scheme (Flying Branch). Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can visit the official website, afcat.cdac.in, to get the AFCAT 1 2024 Notification and apply online.
AFCAT 1 Application Form 2024
The Indian Air Force is going to announce the AFCAT 2024 notification. The direct link, which is presently inactive, allows candidates to apply for the Class I Gazetted Officer positions in Ground Duty (technical and non-technical) and Flying Branch. When the Indian Air Force officially releases the AFCAT 1 2024 Recruitment Online Apply Link, it will be enabled on the portal.
The Air Force will announce the application deadline for the AFCAT 2024 exam and post a notice on their official website. Along with the announcement, other details are also made public, such as the exam date, the number of openings, the application deadline, etc.
- CRPF HCM Result 2023 Declared: Download PDF Here
- RBI Assistant Admit Card 2023 Download Now
- BPSC 69th CCE Prelims Result 2023 PDF Download
- Odisha Fireman Admit Card 2023 Download Link, Exam Date & PatternBPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023: Check Your Eligibility & Apply Now
|Exam Name||AFCAT 1 2024|
|Organizing Body||Indian Air Force|
|Exam Mode||Computer-Based Test (CBT)|
|Notification Release Date||Last week of November 2023|
Step by step Process to apply for AFCAT 1 2024
- Just visit the official website portal, afcat.cdac.in/.
- Click the link: AFCAT 1 2023 Online Application Link.
- Check all the details in the notification clearly ; submit all the scanned documents and photographs.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable, using the available modes) and apply on the AFCAT portal.
- Wait for the confirmation message and save it for future use.
AFCAT 1 2024 Eligibility criteria
For the candidate to be eligible for the AFCAT 1 2024 Exam, they must meet the following two requirements:
- Nationality: Under the Indian Citizenship Act of 1955, the applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit : Applicants must be 20 to 24 years old as of July 1, 2024, or born between July 2, 2000, and July 1, 2004 (inclusive). Candidates with a valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) are eligible to apply with a relaxed upper age limit of up to 26 years old, meaning they must have been born between July 2, 1998, and July 1, 2004 (inclusive). Technical and non-technical ground-duty branches. 20 to 26 years old on July 1, 2024, meaning they were born in
- Qualification: Generally, candidates must be graduates with at least 50% marks in PCM subjects. IAF exam-qualified candidates must have scored at least 60% in the examination. Check the post-wise educational criteria in the AFCAT detailed notification.
AFCAT 1-2024 Selection Process Step by step
There will be three main stages in the AFCAT written exam: AFSB and the interview round. If passing the AFCAT exam is your goal, you should familiarize yourself with the most recent information on eligibility requirements, the previous year’s cutoff, exam structure, the selection process, and the syllabus. Those who want to enlist in the Indian Air Force through the AFCAT exam need to prepare for these three stages:
- Written Assessment
- AFSB Conversation
- Documents’ Checking.
AFCAT 1-2024 Application Fee details
Candidates must pay a nominal fee for the AFCAT 1 2024 application, payable at the time of form filling. Students should verify the official announcement as soon as it is available to find out the most recent updated AFCAT application price. Once paid, fees and notification expenses are non-refundable and cannot be saved for use toward another exam or selection. Applicants must pay a non-refundable examination fee of Rs. 250 while enrolling for AFCAT entrance through online payment methods.
Visit the Homepage to get relevant content.