JNTUK R20 3-1 CTM Material/Notes PDF Download
Construction Technology and Project Management Notes JNTU :
Students studying JNTUK Civil Branch can download Unit wise R20 3-1 Construction Technology PDF Notes.
- Construction technology and management concept, including monitoring and network drawing, is presented to the student.
- To present the different equipment used in construction, such as earth moving equipment, trucks, handling equipment, aggregate production, construction equipment and machinery.
- To emphasize the importance of safety when working on construction projects.
Project management in construction and its relevance – qualities of a manager – project planning, coordination & scheduling – monitoring bar charts milestone charts – critical path method
Download UNIT-1 Material PDF | Reference-2
Evaluation and review of the project – cost analysis – updating – crashing to optimum cost crashing to optimum resources – allocation of resources introduction software for construction management, or the equivalent.
Download UNIT-2 Material PDF | Reference-2
Construction equipment – economic considerations – earthwork equipment. Trucks and handling equipment. Rear dump trucks. The capacity of trucks and truck production. Compaction equipment. Types of compaction rollers. Hoisting equipment and earthwork equipment.
Download UNIT-3 Material PDF | Reference-2
Concrete mixers, concrete mixing equipment, batching plants, mobile plants such as “Ajax”, etc. I was mixing and placing concrete, consolidating and finishing.
Download UNIT-4 Material PDF | Reference-2
Methods of construction – earthwork, piling, placing concrete – formwork – fabrication and erection. Quality control and safety engineering. BIM for Civil Engineers (Building Information Modelling).
Download UNIT-5 Material PDF | Reference-2
- “Construction Planning Equipment and Methods” by Peurifoy, Schexnayder and Tata McGraw Hill
- “Construction Project Management Theory and Practice” by Kumar Neeraj Jha (2011) Pearson.
- “Construction Technology” by Subir K. Sharma and Subhajit Sarasvati. Oxford University Press
REFERENCE BUILDING BOOKS:
- “Construction Project Management- An Integrated Approach” by Peter Fewings, Taylor and Francis
- Trefor Williams, Cengage Learning.
- Recognize the importance of planning for construction
- Learn about the operation of different earth-moving equipment
- Learn the production methods for aggregate products and concrete
- Use the knowledge gained to improve your project management skills and construction techniques
|Join Whatsapp Groups|
|Subscribe To YouTube|
|Follow Us on Instagram|