JNTUK Online Procedure for Revaluation/Recounting/Challenge Valuation Application
How to Apply for JNTUK Revaluation/Recounting Online: Step-by-Step Procedure
Apply for JNTUK Revaluation/Recounting/Challenge Valuation Online Only
JNTUK has made it mandatory for students to apply directly for online Recounting/Revaluation/Challenge Valuation of PG/UG courses. The link for the online application is provided below.
Payment Options for Revaluation/Recounting/Challenge Valuation:
The application fee for Revaluation is Rs. 1000 per answer script, and for Recounting, it is Rs. 100. The payment can be made online using Master/Visa Credit/Debit (ATM) cards or by visiting any branch of SBI and using the online Challan generated by this Online Payment Application.
Recounting: Rs. 100/- per subject
Revaluation: Rs. 1000/- per subject
Challenge Valuation: Rs. 10,000/- per subject
To apply for Revaluation/Recounting/Challenge Valuation:
- Use the link below and select the appropriate fee category.
- Fill in the details carefully, such as Hall ticket number, Name, Course, Year, Semester, Subject Code, subject name, contact number, etc.
- After confirming the details, choose the payment option and complete the payment process before the last date.
Note: Applications made after the last date will not be considered, and the payment will not be refunded. Students can apply for only one subject at a time. To apply for multiple subjects, they have to apply for each subject separately. Print out the payment details and e-Receipt for future reference.
Also Check: JNTUK 1-1 Results |JNTUK 1-2 Results | JNTUK 2-2 Results | JNTUK 3-1 Results | JNTUK 3-2 Results | JNTUK 4-1 Results | JNTUK 4-2 Results
Step-by-Step Guide: How to Apply for Revaluation/Recounting/Challenge Valuation Online in JNTUK
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada, provides an online facility for students to apply for revaluation, recounting or challenge the valuation of their answer scripts. Here is a step-by-step guide to applying for these services online:
- Visit the official website of JNTUK and click on the link provided for applying for revaluation, recounting or challenge valuation.
- Check the box to proceed with the payment and click the proceed button.
- Select the State of Corporate/Institution as Andhra Pradesh and choose the type of Educational Institution as Educational Institution.
- Select the Educational Institutions Name as REGISTRAR, JNTU KAKINADA EXAMS A/C (OPT BY REGIST).
- Choose the Payment Category as JNTUK CHALLENGE VALUATION FEE, JNTUK REVALUATION FEE or JNTUK RECOUNTING FEE.
- Enter your Hall Ticket Number and Subject Code.
- Double-check the Hall Ticket Number and Subject Code before proceeding with the payment.
- Note that you can only apply for either Recounting, Revaluation or Challenge Valuation for a single subject at a time.
- Enter your contact number, email id, name, date of birth and mobile number. If needed, this information is required to reprint your e-receipt/remittance (PAP) form.
- After making the payment, you can take a printout of your e-Receipt of State Bank Collect Payment at any time by providing information like contact number, date of birth, date of payment, etc., on the State Bank Collect page.
By following these simple steps, JNTUK students can easily apply for revaluation, recounting or challenging their answer scripts’ valuation online.
Q1. What is the difference between revaluation and recounting?
A1. Revaluation is a process of rechecking the answer script to ensure that all the answers are evaluated correctly while recounting is a process of counting the marks again to ensure that there were no calculation errors made during the original evaluation.
Q2. What is the revaluation/recounting fee for JNTUK exams?
A2. The revaluation/recounting fee for JNTUK exams may vary depending on the number of subjects and the type of examination. Please check the official website of JNTUK for more details.
Q3. How long does it take for the revaluation/recounting results to be announced?
A3. The revaluation/recounting results for JNTUK exams usually take 2-3 weeks to be announced. However, the exact time may vary depending on various factors.