JNTU R20 3-1 Notes and Material for Structural Analysis PDF Download
Students who are learning JNTUK R20 Civil Branch, Can Download R20 3-1 Unit-wise Structural Analysis Materials/Notes PDFs are below.
- To present preliminary ideas for evaluating bending moment and shear forces in propped Cantilevers, fixed beams, and continuous beams in response to different load conditions.
- To teach notions of bend Moment and Shear Force to beams with various boundary and loading conditions.
- The method for developing slope deflection equations and determining the solution for continuous beams, with or without settlement of supports.
- The concept of influence lines, moving loads, and moving lines is explained to assess the maximal S.F. and B.M. for the same section when there are loads with different span roll loads of Pratt and Warrentrusses.
Propped Fixed beams and Cantilever
Propped Cantilevers Introduction -Degree of Kinematic and Static Indeterminacy of frames, beams, and Trusses. I was analyzing propped cantilevers with shear force and Bending Moment diagrams. Elastic curve-Deflection of rays of propped Cantilever.
Fixed beams Introduction to static indeterminate beams using U. D. load central point load eccentric point load number points loaded, uniformly fluctuating load, couple, and combination of loads Shear force and Bending Moment diagrams – Elastic curve – Deflecting fixed beams, including effects of the sinking of support, and the impact of rotation of support.
Download Material PDF from UNIT-1 | Reference 2
Analyzing continuous beams as well as Portal Frames
Slope-Deflection Technique Introduction, Derivation of the equation for slope deflection for continuous beams without and with the settlements of support structures. Analyzing single bay portal frames that are single-storey and without sway. Shear force diagram and Bending moment diagrams Elastic curve.
Moment-distribution method application to continuous beams supports the settlement. It analyzes single-bay portal frames that are single-storey and without sway: shear force diagrams and Bending moment diagrams Elastic curve.
Unit-2 PDF Material Download | Reference-2
Analyzing Pin-Jointed Frames The analysis of Forces within members of the pin-jointed plane (determinate) ideal trusses using (i) methods of joint, (ii) section method, as well as (iii) methods of Tension coefficients. Analyzing different types of Cantilever and simple supported trusses through the method of joints, methods of sections, method of joints and Tension coefficients
Moving Loads and Influence Lines Introduction Maximum S.F. and B.M. for the given section, and the absolute maximum S.F. and B.M. because of a single focused load U. D load is longer than the span U. D load less than the span Two point loads with the same distance, and several point loads that are equal to evenly distributed load with a standard focal length.
The definition of an influence line is the SF Line of influence for BMload position to ensure maximum S.F. at a section load location for the maximum B.M. in one point in a section. Loading, U.D. load that is greater than the span U.D. load is more minuscule than the spanInfluence lines for the forces present in the Pratt and Warren Trusses parts.
Unit-4 Materials PDF Download | Reference 2
MATRIX Methods of Analysis Introduction to Stiffness and Flexibility analysis methods using a “system approach” with up to three degrees of indeterminacy. Analysis of continuous beams that include settlement of supports using flexible and stiffness techniques. They analyze pin-jointed plane frames using stiffness and flexibility methods. Analyzing single-bay single-storey portal structures using only the stiffness method Shear diagrams of bending and force Elastic curve.
- The Structural Analyse by R.C. Hibbeler, Pearson, NewDelhi. ⇒ BUY NOW ⇐
- Fundamental Structural Analysis, K U Muthu, International Publishing house Pvt. Ltd. ⇒ BUY NOW ⇐
- Indeterminate Structural Analysis, K U Muthu et. and., IK International Publishing house PVT. Ltd.
- Analysis of Structures – Vol. I and II V. N. Vazirani and M. M. Ratwani, Khanna
- Publishers, New Delhi.
- The Mechanics of Structures Vol – II by H.J.Shah and S.B.Junnarkar Charotar Publishing House. Ltd.
- Structural Analysis by Devdas Menon Narosa Publishing Housing. Ltd.
- Structural Analysis A Matrix Approach G.S. Pandit and S.P. Gupta, Mc Graw Hill Pvt. Ltd.
- Distinguish between the determinate and indeterminate structures.
- Determine the behaviour of structures because of the expected loads and the moving loads acting on the system.
- Calculate the bending moment and shear forces of beams under various fixation conditions.
- Analyze the continuous beams using the three-moment and slope deflection method energy theorems.
- Draw diagrams of influence lines for various shifting loads on bridges and beams.
- Examine the load in Pratt and Warren Trusses when loads of various types and spans pass across the truss.
|Join Whatsapp Groups|
|Subscribe To YouTube|
|Follow Us on Instagram|