Are we looking for the JNTUK Pharm D 3rd, 4th, and 5th-year exam timetables for March 2023? Look no further than Jntu Kakinada! We are excited to announce that the Pharm D 3rd, 4th, and 5th-year supplementary examination timetables for March 2023 have been released.
March 2023 Exam Schedule for JNTUK Pharm D 3rd, 4th, and 5th Year
Here are the examination timetables that have been announced:
- PHARM “D” III YEAR SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS, MARCH 2023
- PHARM “D” IV YEAR SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS, MARCH 2023
- PHARM “D” V YEAR SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS, MARCH 2023
Make sure to mark your calendars and prepare accordingly. We wish all students the best of luck on their upcoming exams. For more information, please visit the Jntu Kakinada website.
Access Time Tables through the Links Provided Below –
JNTUK Pharm D 3rd Year Time Table 2023
JNTUK Pharm D 4th Year Time Table 2023
JNTUK Pharm D 5th Year Time Table 2023
1. When will the exam schedule for JNTUK Pharm D 3rd, 4th, and 5th year be released?
A. It is best to check the official website of JNTUK or the concerned department for the release of exam schedules. Usually, the exam schedules are released a few weeks or months before the actual exam dates.
2. How can I access the JNTUK Pharm D’s 3rd, 4th, and 5th-year exam schedule?
A. The exam schedules are usually available on the official website of JNTUK or the concerned department. You may also be notified of the schedule through your college or university.
3. What are the JNTUK Pharm D’s 3rd, 4th, and 5th-year exam dates?
A. The exam dates for each year may vary and are usually specified in the schedule. You can check the schedule once it is released to know the exact exam dates.
4. Can the exam dates be changed or rescheduled?
A. In some cases, exam dates may be rescheduled due to unforeseen circumstances. It is best to keep checking the official website or contact your college or university for any updates or changes.
5. What should I do if there is a clash of exam dates?
A. If there is a clash of exam dates, you should immediately bring it to your college or university’s notice. They may provide you with an alternative exam date or make suitable arrangements.