Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023, Namo Shetkari Yojana List, Namo Shetkari Yojana Status, Namo Shetkari Yojana Maharashtra, Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Maharashtra, Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana, Shetkari Samman Yojana, Maharashtra Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Registration, Benefits of the scheme, How to register, How to apply, Official website, Helpline number, How to apply, How to register, Documents required, Official website, Helpline number
Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Scheme 2023: Explore Benefits and Application Details
Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana was launched by the Government of Maharashtra in May 2023. Under this scheme, farmers of Maharashtra will get Rs 2000 / – every year. This amount will be given in addition to the beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana who will receive Rs 6000. This means that farmers will be able to benefit from a total of Rs 12000 under both schemes.
India is an agricultural country and most of its people depend on agriculture for their livelihood. Therefore, the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is already being implemented to strengthen the economic condition of farmers by increasing their income. Now, the Government of Maharashtra is providing additional financial assistance of Rs.6000 / – to the eligible farmers of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana in 3 equal instalments under Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Thus, the farmers of Maharashtra will now get Rs.12000 / – every year, which includes Rs.6000 / – under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and Rs.6000 / – under Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana. The amount will be transferred directly to the beneficiary’s account through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT). Apart from this, the scheme will provide the benefit of crop insurance for only Rs 1. The government will spend Rs 6900 crore to run the scheme. About 1.5 crore farmer families of the state will be covered through this scheme.
If you are a farmer of Maharashtra and want to take advantage of this scheme by applying in the Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Scheme 2023, then all the information is given below: Benefits of the scheme, eligibility, documents required, official website, how to apply, how to register, etc.
Who is eligible for Namo Shetkari Yojana?
To benefit from the Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana, farmers in Maharashtra must meet certain criteria. They must be residents of Maharashtra, own agricultural land and be registered under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. A valid bank account is also essential. The government is facilitating the direct transfer of money in instalments for eligible persons.
Namo Shetkari Overview
|Name of the Scheme
|Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023
|Purpose of the Scheme
|To provide economic empowerment to farmers in Maharashtra by offering additional financial assistance of Rs. 6000, in addition to the benefits received under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
|1. Total of Rs. 12,000 in 3 installments
|2. Benefit of crop insurance at just Rs. 1
|October 10, 2023
|Start of the Scheme
|Sector of the Scheme
|State Government (Maharashtra)
|Department of Agriculture, Maharashtra Government
|Beneficiary of the Scheme
|All farmer citizens of the Maharashtra state
|Online / Offline
|To be released soon
|To be released soon
|To be released soon
|PM KISAN Official Website
Full Benefits and Features of NaMo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana for Farmers
- The beneficiaries of the scheme are mainly the farming citizens of the state of Maharashtra.
- Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, farmers will receive financial assistance of Rs 6000.
- 2000 is transferred to farmers’ bank accounts every three months.
- Under Namo Shetkari Samman Yojana and Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, a total of Rs.12000 per year is given.
- To disburse the money, the government will use the direct benefit transfer mode and make the money available to the farmers in their bank accounts.
- Apart from this, crop insurance will also be provided at a premium of just Rs 1.
- The scheme will benefit 1.5 crore farming families in the state.
- This scheme will make the farmers of the state financially self-reliant, which will improve their standard of living.
- The government has earmarked a total budget of Rs 6900 crore for this scheme.
Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Scheme 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
- Only farmers from the state are eligible to apply.
- The applicant farmer must own land.
- The applicant farmer should be registered with the Maharashtra Agriculture Department.
- The person should be registered under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- The applicant should have a bank account linked to the Aadhaar card.
- All related documents should be available.
- Aadhar Card
- Maharashtra Residence Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Details Linked to Aadhar and Passbook
- Land Documents PM Kisan Registration Number Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo