Register now for PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2024! This registration is open to skilled artisans and workers. To apply, visit the official website and submit the required documents. Find all the details below.
PM Vishwakarma Registration
The PM Vishwakarma Yojana is a government scheme aimed at providing support to artisans and skilled workers in India. Launched on September 17, 2023, the scheme is designed to benefit individuals with various skills.
To register for the PM Vishwakarma Yojana, applicants need to visit the official website at pmvishwakarma.gov.in and fill out the registration form. The scheme is open to individuals who are not government employees or their relatives. Upon successful registration, applicants will receive a digital ID and certificate. The scheme aims to provide financial assistance and other benefits to eligible beneficiaries.
PM Vishwakarma Overview
|Empower and uplift India’s traditional artisans and craftspeople.
|Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE)
|Recognition through digital ID card & Vishwakarma Sthal certificate. Skill training programs. Tool and equipment upgrade support. Financial assistance. Market access through e-commerce, trade fairs, and marketing.
|Indian citizen between 18-40 years old. Engaged in traditional crafts or arts. Basic skill level in chosen craft.
|Online at pmvishwakarma.gov.in or at Common Service Centers (CSCs).
|Aadhaar card, bank details, skill certificate (if available), domicile certificate, mobile number, passport photo.
|Typically open throughout the year, check the website for updates.
PM Vishwakarma Last Date Details 2024
The registration process for the PM Vishwakarma Yojana is typically open throughout the year. No official last date has been disclosed.
Interested artisans are advised to stay updated on the official website or contact their local Common Service Centers (CSCs) for the latest information regarding registration deadlines and ongoing batches.
PM Vishwakarma Registration Full Process
The process to apply for the PM Vishwakarma Yojana is straightforward:
- Visit the official website at pmvishwakarma.gov.in.
- If you are a new user, click on the “Login” button and select “CSC- Register Artisans” to complete an online application. For those already registered, enter your login information.
- Fill in the registration form with your personal details, including your name, date of birth, and contact information.
- Confirm if any government employees reside at your address; choose “NO” if there are none.
- Upload necessary documents like your Aadhaar Card, skill certificate, and bank account details.
- After submitting all required documents, send your application form for review.
- Once the information is verified, you will receive a message or email confirming approval.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Eligibility criteria
The PM Vishwakarma Yojana has specific eligibility criteria:
- Age: Applicants must be at least 18 years old, with no upper age limit.
- Occupation: Eligible occupations include carpenters, blacksmiths, weavers, potters, sculptors, and other traditional artisans.
- Community: Applicants should belong to the Vishwakarma community.
- Income: The family’s annual income should be below a specific threshold, which varies based on the applicant’s category, such as general, SC/ST, or OBC.
- Citizenship: Applicants must be domiciled in India.
- Family Limit: Only one member of a family can avail of the benefits of the scheme, including the husband, wife, and unmarried children living in the family.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Required Documents
To enrol in the PM Vishwakarma Yojana, you will need the following documents:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Identity Card
- Proof of Occupation
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Details: This includes the account number and a copy of the passbook for financial transactions.
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Full Benefits
The PM Vishwakarma Yojana is a government initiative designed to offer financial assistance and support to skilled artisans and craftsmen in India. The scheme provides a range of benefits, including:
- Financial Support: Beneficiaries can avail of loans of up to ₹ three lakhs in two phases, supporting business start-ups and other purposes.
- Stipend Support: During the training period, beneficiaries receive a stipend of Rs. 500 per day for basic training (5-7 days) and advanced training (15 days or more).
- Skill Development: The scheme offers skill training programs and stipends to help artisans enhance their skills, improving their employment opportunities.
- Recognition: Successful applicants receive a Vishwakarma Certificate and ID Card, serving as proof of their skills and occupation.
- Incentives: Various incentives, including toolkits and training stipends, are provided to help artisans grow their businesses and improve their livelihoods.
- Access to Government Schemes: The PM Vishwakarma Yojana aims to grant artisans access to various government schemes and welfare programs, such as insurance, loans, and subsidies. This initiative is geared towards empowering artisans and fostering their economic growth.