C Programming Notes for B tech 1st year PDF
C language handwritten notes pdf : Sure, here is some material to help you get started with programming for problem-solving using C:
- “The C Programming Language” by Brian Kernighan and Dennis Ritchie is a classic textbook that covers C programming basics.
- “C Programming Absolute Beginner’s Guide” by Greg Perry is a beginner-friendly book that teaches C programming fundamentals through practical examples.
- “C Primer Plus” by Stephen Prata is another comprehensive textbook that covers the essentials of C programming and also includes chapters on more advanced topics.
- “Problem Solving with C” by Walter Savitch is a textbook that focuses on using C to solve problems in science, engineering, and business.
- The C Programming Tutorial on the tutorialspoint website is a comprehensive online resource that covers the basics of C programming and includes chapters on more advanced topics such as pointers, dynamic memory allocation, and file handling.
These resources are helpful in your learning journey.
- To learn about computer systems, computing environments, developing a computer program, and the Structure of a C Program.
- To gain knowledge of the operators, selection, control statements, and repetition in C
- To learn about the design concepts of arrays, strings, enumerated structure, and union types and their usage.
- To assimilate pointers, dynamic memory allocation, and know the significance of Preprocessor.
- To assimilate File I/O and the significance of functions.
Introduction to Computers: Creating and running Programs, Computer Numbering Systems, Storing Integers, Storing Real Numbers
Introduction to the C Language: Background, C Programs, Identifiers, Types, Variables, Constants, Input/output, Programming Examples, Scope, Storage Classes, and Type Qualifiers.
Structure of a C Program: Expressions Precedence and Associativity, Side Effects, Evaluating Expressions, Type Conversion Statements, Simple Programs, Command Line Arguments.
C programming lecture notes pdf Download UNIT-1 Material PDF
Bitwise Operators: Exact Size Integer Types, Logical Bitwise Operators, Shift Operators. Selection & Making Decisions: Logical Data and Operators, Two Way Selection, Multiway Selection, More Standard Functions.
Repetition: Concept of Loop, Pretest and Post-test Loops, Initialization and Updating, Event and Counter Controlled Loops, Loops in C, Other Statements Related to Looping, Looping Applications, and Programming Examples.
C programm ing lecture notes pdf Download UNIT-2 Material PDF
Arrays: Concepts, Using Array in C, Array Application, Two Dimensional Arrays, Multidimensional Arrays, Programming Example – Calculate Averages
Strings: String Concepts, C String, String Input / Output Functions, Arrays of Strings, String Manipulation Functions String/ Data Conversion, A Programming Example – Morse Code
Enumerated, Structure, and Union: The Type Definition (Type def), Enumerated Types, Structure, Unions, and Programming Application.
C programming lecture notes pdf Download UNIT-3 Material PDF
Pointers: Introduction, Pointers to pointers, Compatibility, L value, and R-value
Pointer Applications: Arrays, Pointers, Pointer Arithmetic and Arrays, Memory Allocation Function, Array of Pointers, Programming Application.
Processor Commands: Processor Commands.
C programming lecture notes pdf Download UNIT-4 Material PDF
Functions: Designing, Structured Programs, Functions in C, User Defined Functions, InterFunction Communication, Standard Functions, Passing Array to Functions, Passing Pointers to Functions, Recursion
Text Input / Output: Files, Streams, Standard Library Input / Output Functions, Formatting Input / Output Functions, Character Input / Output Functions
Binary Input / Output: Text versus Binary Streams, Standard Library, Functions for Files, Converting File Type.
C programming lecture notes pdf Download UNIT-5 Material PDF
- Programming for Problem Solving, Behrouz A. Forouzan, Richard F. Gilberg, CENGAGE.
- The C Programming Language, Brian W. Kernighan, Dennis M. Ritchie, 2e, Pearson.
- Computer Fundamentals and Programming, Sumithabha Das, McGraw Hill.
- Programming in C, Ashok N. Kamthane, Amit Kamthane, Pearson.
- Computer Fundamentals and Programming in C, Pradip Dey, Manas Ghosh, OXFORD.
- To write algorithms and to draw flowcharts for solving problems
- To convert flowcharts/algorithms to C Programs, compile and debug programs
- To use different operators and data types and write programs that use two-way/ multiway selection
- To select the best loop construct for a given problem
- To design and implement programs to analyze the different pointer applications
- To decompose a problem into functions and to develop modular, reusable code
- To apply File I/O operations
|Join Whatsapp Groups|
|Subscribe To YouTube|
|Follow Us on Instagram|