Learn how to download Family ID without OTP in this post, covering Family ID download methods by Aadhar number and mobile number.
Family ID Download
If you don’t know your Family ID number, you can download it using your Aadhar number. Here’s how:
- Go to meraprivar.haryana.gov.in.
- Click on the Citizen Corner.
- You’ll see three options; choose “Update Family Details.”
- If you know your Family ID number, enter it. If not, click on “No.”
- Enter your Aadhar card number and search for your Family ID.
Update Family ID Details without OTP: Easy Correction
The paragraph discusses a Correction Module in the Family ID without an OTP. However, it emphasizes using this method only when necessary, such as when the family ID number is lost, or the mobile number is not reflected in the records. Here’s how to utilize this workaround:
- Firstly, navigate to the Correction Module.
- Enter the Family ID so you can obtain the OTP.
- Click on “GET Family.”
- You’ll see an option to “Send OTP,” but refrain from sending the OTP at this point.
- Remove the current Family ID and input the One you want to access.
- Click on “send otp.”
- The OTP will be sent to the mobile number associated with the first Family ID you entered.
- You can then update the mobile number of the Family head. Please use this method only when necessary and avoid any misuse.
Download Family ID Without OTP: Easy Steps
The Family ID download process previously allowed downloading without an OTP. However, due to recent updates from the Haryana government, accessing and downloading the Family ID now requires an OTP. Someone who loses their Family ID number might face difficulties downloading it. Currently, the government hasn’t provided an alternative for this issue. However, using the following method can help you download the Family ID without an OTP:
- Enter the Family ID number where you can receive the OTP.
- Click on the search option.
- You’ll see the option to send OTP, but don’t proceed with sending OTP.
- Delete the existing Family ID and enter the one you want to open.
- Click on ‘send OTP’.
- You’ll receive the OTP for the previously entered Family ID number.
- The data for that Family ID, where we couldn’t take the OTP earlier due to the mobile number being lost, will appear.
- Now, you can download your Family ID.