Saksham Yuva Registration 2024: Saksham Yuva is an excellent scheme of the Government of Haryana. Under the Saksham Yuva Scheme, the educated unemployed youth of the state are given work and honorarium by the Haryana government. Under this scheme, educated unemployed youth can avail the benefits of this scheme ranging from Rs 900 to Rs 3000 per month by registering themselves. All the information like eligibility, application link documents, how much allowance and honorarium etc. for the Saksham Scheme is given below.
Note: If you are a beneficiary of Saksham Yuva, then login to your Saksham ID and check the status from time to time.
Saksham Yojana of Haryana
Under the Saksham scheme of the Haryana government, the post graduate unemployed youth are being given a salary of ₹9000 along with an unemployment allowance of ₹3000 every month and the graduate youth are being given a salary of ₹7500 along with an unemployment allowance of ₹1500. And unemployed 12th pass youth will be given a salary of Rs 6900 along with an unemployment allowance of Rs 900. Under this scheme, the beneficiary has to work 100 hours in a month and can work for 4 hours in a day. Interested candidates can apply for this scheme online.
Saksham Yuva Overview
|Saksham Yuva Yojana
|Rs. 3000 to Rs. 9000
|Application Start Date
|April 30, 2023
Haryana Saksham Yojana Objectives
The scheme was launched by the state government to provide employment to educated unemployed youth. Unemployment allowance is also given to the unemployed youth along with employment under this scheme. One of the main objectives of this scheme is to reduce the unemployment rate in the state by the government of Haryana. Both educated unemployed boys and girls of the state can take advantage of this scheme. The objective of conducting this scheme by the Haryana government is also to encourage the youth for jobs and make them self-reliant.
Haryana Saksham Yojana Eligibility criteria
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 onwards 35 years.
- Must be a resident of Haryana.
- The annual family income of the applicant should be less than Rs 3 lakh.
- There should be no government job in the family.
- The applicant should be educated from the regular board.
Benefits and features of Haryana Saksham Yojana
- The scheme was launched by the Government of Haryana on 01.01.2016.
- Under this scheme, unemployment allowance is provided to the unemployed youth of the state.
- To avail this scheme, the age of the applicant should be between 18-35 years.
- The benefit of this scheme can be availed only for 3 years. After that it can be renewed.
Documents for Haryana Saksham Scheme
- Aadhar Card,
- Passport, PAN Card,
- Voter ID,
- Driving Licence,
- Service Identity Card,
- Bank Account Number
|Saksham Yojana Registration
|Saksham Yojana Login
|Saksham Yojana Status Check
|Saksham Yojana Notification PDF